Eurosets Medical Devices : ROME P.A.S.
CARDIOPULMONARY POST-OP AUTOTRANSFUSION SYSTEM
The ROME P.A.S autotransfusion system (Cardiopulmonary Post-operative Autotransfusion System) was optimised in order to respond to the specific needs relative to the recovery of blood from cardiosurgical wound drainage following an operation.
ROME P.A.S. is a fully disposable system which combines the characteristics of a “closed-circuit autotransfusion system” with those of a “multichamber thoracic drainage system”.
• capacity: 2500 ml
• blood macro filtration
• transfer blood capacity: 1350 ml
• dry suction control adjustable from -10 to -40 cmH2O
• dedicated interface to cell saver machine
• internal knock-over labyrintic pathway:
– it allows the water level to be recovered in the event of an accidental knock-over;
– it guarantees that no spill over occurs between water seal and collection chamber in the event of anaccidental knock-over
• flexible, safe, easy-to-hang hooks